Music Lesson Fall Hours of Operation
Music Lessons are offered for the following instruments:
Please print a copy of this document, sign it and bring it along with you on or before your first lesson.
Music Studio Information
Paquin’s Sweet Harmony Policies for Music Lessons
(GUITAR,PIANO OR VOICE) September 1, 2013-August 31, 2014
1. Payment will be made:
QUARTERLY at a cost of $160, per student. Quarters run Sept-Nov. Dec-Feb, Mar- May, June - Aug. Payment must be received on or before the first week of the new quarter or you will be billed on the monthly based program. (This is a savings of $15 versus the monthly rate).
All new students must Pay for 3 months in advance ($160 + books if needed) and can convert to monthly after their 1st quarter has been completed
MONTHLY payment is due in full on or before the 1st scheduled lesson of the month. The rate is $60 per month, per student. A $5 late fee applied on payments made after the 14th of the calendar month that the payment is due.
2. One lesson per quarter will be allotted for any cancellations due to illness or otherwise (with 24 hour notice or more). Any additional will be made up if possible, but no refund will be given for the missed lesson(s). No refunds for discontinuing with your lessons before the end of your billed payment period will be made. (No makeup if the lesson was forgotten) If Teacher is ill or for Bad Weather a make up lesson time will be rescheduled. Based on the above listed criteria, you should receive 11 lessons per 3 month running quarter
3. Please give me a month notice, if you will be discontinuing with your lessons, so that I have sufficient time to fill in your spot with a new student. Phone: 643-1161
4. I will not have lessons on the following days and dates for sure:
- Labor Day
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, the week of Thanksgiving
- December 24th - January 1st
- last week in May
- 2 weeks in the summer months.
Others to be determined as the year progresses
5. I usually do a winter recital and sometimes I have a spring recital as well, with other opportunities for performance.
I want all of my students to enjoy their experience with music and will do my best to make that a reality.
Parent or Guardians Signature Date Please print your name
_________________________________ __________ ___________________________________